Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February 24


http://www.creativitypost.com/images/uploads/activism/left-brain-right-brain-creativity-400x294.jpg
Process Journal work will be done as homework as you have not been properly maintaining your Process Journals.

Homework: Criterion B, Criterion C, Criterion D
Each task on a separate sheet of A4 paper.  Label your work according to the Criterion(s) that it addresses. Give complete, detailed, thoughtful responses which show your learning.

1.  Create mind map of your story choice (Show your thinking process)    (C)
2.  What am I doing to include surprises/suspense/tension in my story? (C)
3.  What skills am I practicing and learning as I create this story? (B, C)
4. How is my story different than anything I have ever seen done by others? (C, D)
5. My plan for this project unfolded like this. . . (C)
6. One thing that is unique about my story is . . . (C, D)
7. This story is an expression of my culture because . . . (C, D)
8. As I reflect on my work I think . . . (D)
9. Story (C)

Performance date:  Monday February 29

No comments:

Post a Comment